Premium Shelving 1225 x 355mm x 1700mm high
Modular shelves made from high strength plastic and aluminium, this shelving is resistant to rust and mould.
Fits any space. Create straight, L or U shape configurations.
Mix and match sizes and depths to suit your space. Quick assembly.
NB Extra Bays require a connection pack for your FULL bay.
Select the connection pack for the depth of the full bay that are you connecting your extra bay to.
Configurations can be hard to work out online, we have tried to explain as fully as possible.
Please give us a call on 09 271 5000 and we can help.
Included in the box:
2 x upright posts
2 x cross bars
4 x shelves
4 x adjustable feet
1225mm long x 355mm deep x 1700mm high
• Perfect for wet areas. Made from a combination of plastic and aluminium, making these shelves rust and mould resistant
• Patented locking system that ensures the unit carries the weight required in any kitchen
• Quick and easy to assemble. All components snap together with ease
• All slats are easy to remove. Wipe clean spills or just pull out and wash in the sink or dishwasher
• Each shelf is fully height adjustable
• No corner posts for L or U configurations – easy access to items
• Limited 10 year warranty
• Heavy duty aluminium rails and posts
• Plastic shelves
• Feet adjust up to 30mm
• Suitable for temperatures from -38ºC to 88ºC
• Add on bays, with connections packs
Load capacity varies depending on the length of the bay and how the units are configured.
Single or add on bays in a straight configuration or as one bay:
925, 1075 and 1225mm long – 250kg per shelf (or 85kg per shelf with castors)
1375 and 1525mm long units – 200kg per shelf
1825mm long unit – 180kg per shelf
1975mm long unit – 150kg per shelf
L shaped configuration:
925, 1075 and 1225mm long units – 150kg per shelf
1375 to 1975mm long units – 100kg per shelf
NB: Load must be evenly spaced across the length of the shelf.
Brayco Global Limited 10 Year Warranty
Brayco warrants to the original purchaser that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years from date of purchase.
The Brayco limited 10 year warranty does not apply to customer damage, alteration, overload, incorrect installation, improper cleaning, misuse, accident or routine wear.