Strong Epoxy shelf unit, with adjustable feet perfect for uneven floors. Epoxy resin is a rubberised coating that makes them highly water resistant. Ideally suited for coolrooms or refrigerated environments.
Included in the box:
4 x upright posts
16 x clips
4 x shelves
4 x adjustable feet
1524mm long x 457mm deep x 1800mm high
• 1.2mm Steel – thicker than most competing systems
• Shelves made of steel, then dipped in an epoxy resin
• Epoxy resin coating makes shelves water resistant – perfect for cool rooms or refrigerated environments
• Epoxy shelving is suitable for use in temperatures from 0-300 degrees Celsius
• Adjustable feet, shelves can be level on uneven surfaces
• Feet upgradable to castors or heavy duty castors
• Extra shelves and shelf dividers also available
• Supplied flat pack – simple assembly required.
Load capacity is 150kg per shelf
Shelving with standard wheels overall capacity of the unit is 240kg
Shelving with heavy duty wheels overall capacity of the unit is 320kg
Box Size: 1540 x 470 x 170mm high
We deliver coast-to-coast around New Zealand from our Auckland warehouse— but of course you are welcome to pickup.
Some products are heavy and bulky. For large orders or large items please advise us at checkout if you do not have a forklift on site or require help to unload. One of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss freight with you if need be.
Please carefully check all items upon receipt. If you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please ensure the item is in its original condition and packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt. Please click over to our Shipping and Returns page for further details.
Please click over to our Shipping and Returns page for further details.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Click here to download and view our latest Brayco Catalogue, in PDF format.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm