Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around New Zealand.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 09 271 5000
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 09 271 5000 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Phone your local branch on 09 271 5000
- For a Live chat open the Got Questions? window on the bottom right of your screen
- Send us an Email