Made from rubber wood chips, hot-pressed into a chipboard with an edge pressed into the board. The colour cover is heat pressed onto the board, creating a seamless finish, and unpeelable edge.
The high pressed resin table top’s hygienic properties and jointless surface are a perfect fit for hospitality furniture and will stand up well to heavy use.
Available with a 60cm, 70cm or 80cm diameter
Also available in Cement or White finishes and square or rectangle shapes.
• 17mm thick, with 30mm edge.
• Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, clubs & pubs.
• These tops meet all hygiene requirements of the professional catering industry due to their seamless edge.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use.
• High density woodchip table top with a fully-exterior foil.
• Guide holes for easy assembly with all our Pablo table bases.
No pilot holes necessary – just screw into your top.
• Resistant to Mildew, Heat & Cigarettes Burns, UV, Wind & Rain. Scratch resistant.
• High impact resistance.
• Heat resistant up to 180°C
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils.
• Weather resistant.
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling.
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to stains.
45 cm High Cafe Stools. Versatile little stool. Suitable for dining tables, side tables, events, casual seating and pretty much anything else you can think of!
76 cm High Bar Stools. Perfect for bars, events and casual seat.
Dining Chairs. True to the original Tolix design. Strong. Stackable. Classic style.
Replica Tolix Dining Tables. 75 cm high. Sizes from 60 x 60 cm to 180 x 80 cm
Replica Tolix Bar Tables. 107 cm high. Sizes from 60 x 60 cm to 152 x 60 cm
Replica Tolix Counter Tables. 91 cm high
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around New Zealand from our warehouse in Auckland.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 09 271 5000.
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 09 271 5000 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Our sister company Chairforce stock a comprehensive range of over 100 commercial grade chairs, stools, tables, bases and table tops.
View the full range by downloading the pdf catalogue here.
Or pop over to the Chairforce website here.
Click here to download our latest Brayco catalogue and view the extensive range of stainless steel cabinets, sinks and benches along with a large range of shelving options.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5pm