High pressed compact laminate table tops are a hard wearing and economical option ideally suited for cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs. They are a superior choice to melamine or polyurethane coated tops, and will not peel. The compact laminate’s hygienic properties and jointless surface are a perfect fit for hospitality furniture and will stand up well to scratches and stains.
These Round table tops are available in either a 60cm or 70cm diameter.
Also available in a white finish.
• 12mm thick
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
• High pressed compact laminate with a jointless surface
• Pre-drilled for simple assembly to Pablo table & bar bases.
• Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, club & pub
• Resistant to hot foods & cigarette burns
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils
• Water resistant
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to stains
• Rounded safety corners – no bruises to customer’s legs!
• Decorative edge
• Also comes in square and rectangle
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around New Zealand from our warehouse in Auckland.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 09 271 5000.
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 09 271 5000. within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Our sister company Chairforce stock a comprehensive range of over 100 commercial grade chairs, stools, tables, bases and table tops.
View the full range by downloading the pdf catalogue here.
Or pop over to the Chairforce website here.
Click here to download our latest Brayco catalogue and view the extensive range of stainless steel cabinets, sinks and benches along with a large range of shelving options.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5pm