High pressed compact laminate table tops are a hard wearing and economical option ideally suited for cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs. They are a superior choice to melamine or polyurethane coated tops, and will not peel. The compact laminate’s hygienic properties and jointless surface are a perfect fit for hospitality furniture and will stand up well to scratches and stains.
The Black 120cm long Table tops are available in three widths – 60cm, 70cm or 80cm.
Also available in a White finish.
• 12mm thick
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
• High pressed compact laminate with a jointless surface
• Pre-drilled for simple assembly to Pablo table & bar bases.
• Ideal for commercial spaces such as cafe, restaurant, club & pub
• Resistant to hot foods & cigarette burns
• Superior wear resistance – stands up to scratches from crockery & utensils
• Water resistant
• Impact resistant – holds up well against rough handling
• Low maintenance – easy to clean. Holds up well to stains
• Rounded safety corners – no bruises to customer’s legs!
• Decorative edge
• Also comes in round and square
We deliver coast-to-coast around New Zealand from our Auckland warehouse— but of course you are welcome to pickup.
Some products are heavy and bulky. For large orders or large items please advise us at checkout if you do not have a forklift on site or require help to unload. One of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss freight with you if need be.
Please carefully check all items upon receipt. If you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please ensure the item is in its original condition and packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt. Please click over to our Shipping and Returns page for further details.
Please click over to our Shipping and Returns page for further details.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Our sister company Chairforce stock a comprehensive range of over 100 commercial grade chairs, stools, tables, bases and table tops.
View the full range by downloading the pdf catalogue here.
Or pop over to the Chairforce website here.
Click here to download our latest Brayco catalogue and view the extensive range of stainless steel cabinets, sinks and benches along with a large range of shelving options.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5pm