Solid timber table top with overhang supported by tapered, powder coated steel legs in a classic Tolix design.
Originally designed in 1934 for its strength and style, our replica Xavier Pauchard cafe table retains the comfortable, clean design Tolix furniture is known for.
These tables are light weight and easy to maintain. Care information is listed in the Timber Care tab.
Available with a black or white legs.
- Raw wood table top stained to walnut colour. Beautiful wood grain wood that will stand up to knocks and bumps of commercial life.
- Floor safe. Thick rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
- Strong. Premium powder coated steel frame.
- No Wobble – This table is supplied with adjustable feet.
Perfectly sized for intimate dining our 70 cm square replica Tolix table seats 4 comfortably.
70 x 70 x 75 cm
Other Tolix Dining Table Sizes:
180 x 80 cm Tolix Dining Table – Seats 6 – 8
120 x 60 cm Tolix Dining Table – Seats 4
60 x 60 cm Tolix Dining Table – Seats 4
We deliver coast-to-coast around New Zealand from our Auckland warehouse— but of course you are welcome to pickup.
Some products are heavy and bulky. For large orders or large items please advise us at checkout if you do not have a forklift on site or require help to unload. One of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss freight with you if need be.
Please carefully check all items upon receipt. If you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please ensure the item is in its original condition and packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt. Please click over to our Shipping and Returns page for further details.
Please click over to our Shipping and Returns page for further details.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Our sister company Chairforce stock a comprehensive range of over 100 commercial grade chairs, stools, tables, bases and table tops.
View the full range by downloading the pdf catalogue here.
Or pop over to the Chairforce website here.
Click here to download our latest Brayco catalogue and view the extensive range of stainless steel cabinets, sinks and benches along with a large range of shelving options.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5pm
Replica Tolix Table Solid Timber Maintenance
Our Replica Tolix tables need some tender loving care.
They need to be regularly oiled with linseed oil (or the equivalent), both sides, 2 / 3 times a year.
About Linseed Oil
Linseed oil is a natural oil used to seal timber fencing, furniture, tools and sporting equipment.
Linseed oil is a ‘cost effective’ alternative to expensive timber treatments that doesn’t require standing upon reapplication and is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches and most stains.
How Does Linseed Oil Work?
When linseed oil is applied to a porous surface, it fills the pores and as it is exposed to the air it gels to form a protective film. The film is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches and most stains.
1. Clean and dry surface.
2. Apply two thin coats with a brush, roller or spray gun. Allow to dry completely before applying each coat.
Linseed oil is the longest drying oil and should be applied in very thin coats and rubbed well into the wood. It is important to allow drying time between coats. Clean off excess oil with a clean, lint-free cloth to avoid the surface drying sticky.